Telesales Manager based in Leeds offering a basic salary of £18,000 to £20,000 plus bonus and excellent company benefits.
As an experienced and tenacious closer you will manage the full sales cycle from initial call right the way through to closing the sale. Experience in B2B selling over the phone is a must.
We are looking for confident self-starters that have a proven track record of success in B2B sales. Due to our rapid expansion plans there will be opportunities for advancement for exceptional candidates.
What's on offer:
- Basic salary of £18,000 to £20,000
- Bonus (typically £100 to £1000 per month)
- Company laptop
- Company pension scheme Career progression
- On site canteen and chill out area Fantastic friendly office environment
The ideal Telesales Manager:
- Must have a strong sales background and be able to evidence your success in current or previous roles
- Be flexible in your approach to achieving targets by using different methods of securing appointments using social media and other marketing for your pitch
- Some knowledge of golf and experience in dealing with golf clubs is desirable but not essential
- Have a thorough understanding and knowledge of our product and services (training given) with the confidence to communicate this to new golf clubs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Live within easy commutable distance to our Head Office in Leeds
- Full UK Driving Licence
The role of Telesales Manager:
- Proactively grow the portfolio of golf clubs in your designated areas
- Self- generate potential new golf club appointments for outbound Territory Managers or have meaningful phone/web demonstration meetings yourself
- Co-ordinate the Territory Manager diaries booking new meetings at clubs and liaising with other departments with regards to logistics
- Ensure all contracts and proposals are completed and sent to any potential new clubs that we meet, with any other supporting marketing collateral as and when required
- Work with the corporate client sales teams with the ability to forge relationships with staff in other departments of the business who ensure that the project is delivered and maintained over the period of the contract
- Potentially meet new clubs to demonstrate and sell our product in the absence of a Territory Manager where necessary