LinkedIn… The Facebook of business, a worldwide networking event that stretches throughout 200 countries all over the world, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. But, how can you really master the art of the social networking platform that is LinkedIn? Here are our top five tips to succeed by using this amazing business tool!
- Be as active as possible! Utilising LinkedIn as much as you might use other platforms like Facebook or Twitter is a great way to put yourself out there. Make sure your profile is loaded with posts, comments and shares. The more you feature on other user’s feeds, the more likely you are to gain more interactions and connections.
- Use Specific words and Hashtags! Doing this helps your posts reach out to the people that you want it to. When we post on LinkedIn, we generally use the ‘#networking’ hashtag or ‘#thefutureofgolf’ (our company hashtag) and we find it very successful in sparking conversation and reaching the right sort of people. Does your business have a hashtag? If not, get one!
- Don’t just like, share or comment- make sure you do all three!
- Actions speak louder than words, add an image to your posts! Doing this makes your posts more eye catching and appealing when a user scrolls down their feed, maximising the potential for interaction and comments on the post. Because, who doesn’t like a pretty picture?
- JOIN THE WHOLE IN 1 GOLF CORPORATE PARTNERS GROUP– Our brand new LinkedIn Group, dedicated to Whole In 1 Golf Corporate Partners is a great tool to find out about all the latest news, offers, events and new partner venues. This is also a great hub for networking and promoting your business to all our Corporate Partners.
If you would like to be added to the Corporate Partners Group please give us a call on 0113 467 2943.